Friday, July 10, 2009

We Are Not Amused

Just got twittered by "Barak Obama" (I'm so sure..) on Twitter, and I am a little disturbed as I was commanded by my "leader" to contact my congressmen now to approve his "three step plan" for health care reform.

1. There was no explanation what this plan is, nor a link for an explanation.
2. The tone was very "you do this because I say so".
3. When going to link where the "zombie", I mean person, is supposed to contact Washington Reps, it stated exactly what I was supposed to say, giving me implicit instructions to hang up and immediately report back to them what was said. This is just a little bit too "Big Brother" - ish for my taste. I think I saw this scripted conversation once before in some James Bond movie with Russian intelligence..

Wow.

No comments: