Thursday, August 13, 2009

MSNBC and The Cartoon Network


Greetings:




I have been away for awhile contemplating the meaning of life. Actually, it has just been a busy summer. I have had a garden crisis, an employment crisis, and at least a couple of personal issues since I was last on here..More on these later...




Getting to my topic, I was channel surfing the other night, and stumbled on Chris Matthews with some talking head in a quandry about why Fox News has such a large audience...Well, they reasoned, it is because more people watch it "continuously", not more people watch it as a sum total. I think I listened to it for five minutes more before I switched channels. Gee Fox actually had NEWS on instead of people on there wondering why their relevance is shrinking faster than Obama's popularity. The liberals on MSNBC just can't get their minds around the fact that Fox is more in touch with how the general population feels, without popping the clutch on their paradigm shift. They have wandered so far out of the galaxy, they are more like an old Star Trek episode (Its' dead, Jim) than a news program.




I think I find more reality on the 'Squidbillies' than I do on the spinned up mainstream media. At least the Sheriff tries to instill pearls of wisdom with each episode...




No comments: