Friday, February 05, 2010

Politics as Usual

I am really upset with my own political affiliation right now. My own dear mom has been getting these dumb letters from the Republican party with these so called "surveys" in them in their efforts to solicit funds. They are putting on the outside of the envelopes "OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS DO NOT DESTROY"... Had her scared to death that if she did not respond that party thugs would be contacting her. I promptly pitched it.
A line has been crossed, you don't upset my mama. I am planning on writing my congressman regarding this bilge. You don't send mail like this to 80 year old widows. I am up to here with politics, and I was so mad from this I did not even vote in the primaries..When we start using dirty tactics to get money - come on!!!!

No comments: