Thursday, June 18, 2009

Are We Going Down the Tubes?

I really try....I even changed the name of my blog to be less cynical and sarcastic (Also because some guy in Chicago stole my former blog name!! I will get you later!).
I read the news, and it just does not get better....Then I turn to my personal life, and it sucks too. We learned today that there is a salary freeze. Isn't that nice... I think I am going to go to the local supermarket and tell them not to mark up any prices because I am not going to get any kind of raise - Not cost of living, not for high appraisal marks - nothing, nada, squat...
And someone stole my snacks out of the drawer at work...not to mention the tornadic winds I had to endure just to get to work this morning. I saw horizontal rain and hail at the same time and it was just as I was getting ready to pull in...nice.

No comments: