Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Reality TV


Poor Jon and Kate, I guess they don't make eight anymore. What do you expect from two adults that have turned into spoiled little brats themselves with all the green they have raked in from their so-called reality show??

I would not watch that drivel if it was the last show on earth, and you had a bazooka aimed at my head. The bazooka would actually be a relief if I had to watch the constant nagging and pouting on that show.

If you want to watch reality TV, I suggest you watch something on the other channels like 'Swamp Loggers' or 'Deadliest Catch', where the drama is real, and not some convoluted crap like 'Housewives of St. Olaf'....I am not sure what the issue is with TLC and BRAVO.

I feel nothing but pity for the men on the 'Housewives' series. They seem to be led about in a trance-like state, while their collagen injected Stepford wives (without the personality upgrades) mince and prance around looking for their misplaced youth - while ripping each other to shreds.

I know most of it is because I am a man, and see no value in these shows whatsoever. For example, I run when I even get a hint that some lady is about to go into labor on TLC. Who on earth wants to watch that? Being there for the birth of my own kids was more reality than I actually wanted!

I never said I was politically correct..

No comments: